Good looking no muscles?

So just out of curiousity if you have no muscles just an average body or you have little muscle mass but good looking and look, smell good and take care of your body and skin is it more attractive than a muscular dude who maybe does the same but is not equally good looking? these days everyone works out so sometimes you get muscular dudes with great bodies but not really good looking and you have skinny/average guys with less defention that are more good looking so which one are you more likley to choose? of course if its a one night stand it won't matter but for a long term realitionship? i know that more factors come into play but lets talk about body and face atm , iam not saying that the good looking dude is fat or has an ugly body just a normal body with little to no muscles maybe really tiny belly since most guys do have it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find muscles particularly attractive anyway, definitely the skinny guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to the gym almost every day. Probably 5 to 6 times a week. I've had a trainer for several months, taken good care of my diet, and worked really hard. I've actually gained almost 20 pounds of muscle with no fat. But because of my high metabolism gaining weight is extremely difficult. So I look very athletic to girls, but not very buff. From what girls have said to me, as long as they know that I'm trying to look like the best me, then I should be good. I'm really healthy and I've been getting really strong, even if that means I don't look like a cloud. Girls want a good looking guy, but if you don't have the brains or emotions to retain them, it won't matter. Just try to be the best looking you and it'll work out.

• You don't need brains to reel a girl in. Muscles are enough.

• Yes, muscles for you shallow one night stand when she realizes there's nothing else to you. Good job Floyd

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer less muscular guys

• dont worry, muscles aren't everything.
    youve got good looks, a healthy lifestyle, healthy body and your good to go

What Guys Said 0