What would your reaction be if you found out your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife had an Ashley Madison account?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the hell is Ashley Madison?

• It is a website from Canada that is marketed at men with girlfriends, girls with boyfriends, wifes with husbands and men with wifes to help them cheat and get away with it.

• All I can say is I am pleased that website does not come from my country.

• @Applefan1 .. Me too.

Most Helpful Guy

• goodbye.

That simple. It's a site dedicated to cheating, so the intention would be crystal clear to me. No point working to fix anything when it's clear it means nothing to your partner.

• I agree. I would not be able to forgive that Ashley Madison is for only one purpose and that is cheating that is why I could not forgive a girl.

• exactly, me neither.
      Because of the strong and quit obvious implications of using the site

• Yes exactly.

What Girls Said 5

• I would leave him and publically call him out for his whorish ways in front of all of his loved ones and colleagues. :)

• I'd probably dump him right there. There's no reason for a loved one to be on there.

• I would be dumping a girl I was dating then and there to. I agree with you.

• I would just leave, I wouldn't give a cheater a second thought and never will.

• I would leave. Obviously unless you have an open relationship, the action of having an account there is cheating. No one should be made to feel like they're not enough for someone... If I'm not enough, lace up those running shoes and beat it..

• I would leave to if a girl had account. I don't even think I could give any chances with that.

• My face would be 😶😶😶😶

• Yes if I was dating a girl and she had one I think I would loose all trust in her.

What Guys Said 5

• Just wow. That is horrible and I would not be with someone (no exception) if they had that account.

• Well if I had a girlfriend, and she had an account on there, I would hope that she was making a catfish account lol instead of a real one, I could laugh about. If she made a real one, I would have a serious conversation with her.

• who is ashley madison?

• It is a website from Canada that is set up to help people cheat and get away with it.

• you said that already

• Yeah I was not sure if my comment was clear that was all.

• I don't know... but it wouldn't be pretty XD