Do many guys actually hope to settle down with a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah of course! :P

just not right now ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont know if the word is 'many'. i think theyre out there, but really not as common.

i think there r indeed 'many' men who'd like to think they can settle down, yet when the time comes, find that it's much harder than they thought.

What Guys Said 16

• If there was a girl for me then yes but I will be forever alone :(

• I'm sure that's not true

• Most men I know don't. They tend to be very hesitant to the entire idea. They think I'm crazy when I'm accepting of the idea. :) I'd never settle down just for the sake of settling down, but yeah loving someone special and raising little fuckers is a good part of life. :D

• I do, but at 20 that makes me a weirdo.

• I'm not sure how many guys want that eventually, as everyone has a different outlook on life, but I certainly want to settle down with a good woman some day, I just have to find one that wants to put up with me.

• absolutely, and i eventually did, best decision of my life, it was tough but well worth it

• One of the sole reasons I court to begin with.

• I definitely do.

• I hope to settle down with many women. Kind of like hugh heffner

• Not something I'm entirely looking forward to. If it happens, that's great. If it doesn't, that's alright too. Dying alone wouldn't really bother me though.

• Yeah hopefully

• Yes... i always pray to be with her

• Yes, It sucks sometimes.

• I do, dont know of others

• Sometimes, but then again I don't give a fuck.

• I do but there's like no good choices to settle down with anymore.

• Yeah sure. It's just that there are so many whores around these days, it's hard to find a girl you would actually want to stay with.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes all men wanna settle down of course. ..., spend half their life searching for the right one... and when she comes don't even realize it :-P