I like him but he is younger than me? I feel awful?

Recently I have been catching feelings for someone who im really trying not to because he is 2 years younger. I don't know what i should do, I'm starting to like him more and more as days pass by but I feel awful. I don't wanna make any move because I know he needs a break from relationships and so do I.

Is it bad to like someone who is younger than myself? Cuz I have always had feelings for someone who always has been older than me but him, it feels different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feelings aren't facts.

Basically ignore your feelings when your brain already knows what's best for you.

If we made decisions with only our feelings we would all do coke and eat pizza for breakfast. Luckily we have the option to see things with perspective, when we allow ourselves.

It doesn't matter how you feel about him if you KNOW logically it would be a bad idea. Instead accept that he's cute and move on.

It's OKAY to find guys attractive without NEEDING to date them.

For example, I find tonnes of women attractive all the time, but if they're not single then I don't sit around feeling sorry for myself... I accept that I don't want to be with someone who's taken and I let it go.

It's your turn to LET IT GO.

:D

~ Robby

• Yeah I guess I have to think it through

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not bad. Two years is not that big of a difference.

What Guys Said 1

• not bad... does he look older maybe?

anyway 16 is considered almost an adult in our days actually... since kids tend to mature quicker... but still i'm afraid he might need his parents approval to date wid u.

anyway... don't feel guilty about it :)

• Yeah he looks older and he is very nice, and I don't know about that but maybe I'll find out because that would be really awkward since he lives in thethe same building as i do.

• No, it wouldn't work out anyways so it's just better if I let it go it's probably just a little fling

• not even as friends?

What Girls Said 0