Been dating for few months and now she just wants to be friends for now. Does she stil likee?

Reason she told me is because to work oh her communication skils in the relationship and we haven't had sex yet. She wants to wait when she's ready for it with me. She wants to stay friends until the commincation changes. Is this a nice way of saying she just doesn't like me anymore and not into me? She says her feelings for me haven't change.. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• No she doesn't like you anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a tough one. I would take her words at face value for now and give her some time. Most likely, she's just not feeling it so she wants some time and space so give it to her, but not too much. You'll figure it out

What Girls Said 1

• Are there any other indicators here? Because it just sounds like she's taking a step back from her feelings at the current time. And analysing the situation as a whole

What Guys Said 0