Should I fight this girls boyfriend?

I've been following around this girl in my class. I don't think she notices me. Im following her around to make sure she is safe. But it turns out she has a boyfriend now. That isn't fair. She should be with me. Should I tell him that I saw her first or should I just show her who is superior.

• handle it the old fashion way
  • be reasonable and work it out with sharing her
  • just give it time it isn't meant to be. she will be with you one day

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think any of your options are suitable, be mature about it- she's with him for a reason, and if they're not meant to be then it'll sort itself out, however you can just say because you saw her first you deserve to be with her. After all isn't it about who she wants to be with? If she wants to be with you, and she realize she may have made a mistake then she will, however just let it be and try to focus on yourself and eventually the feelings with subside.

Most Helpful Guy

• I work in psych and if everything you've been saying is real, and not just to get a reaction from others, I would say you have a few issues I'd like to address. First is that you clearly have Grandiose delusions. It means you have a misconception of not only yourself but how others view you. You look in the mirror but you don't see a normal guy, you see a movie star. A God among men and women.
    The second issue is an unhealthy obsession with this girl, stemming from your own inadequacies of Grandiose. Someone who loves someone doesn't need to obtain them, nor prove themselves to them. But obsession, the lust of our carnal nature, warps our perceptions of how we view other people. You believe that by inflicting pain on this boy that the girl of your dreams is with, will change her mind about you. Believe it or not, this isn't too far from the thoughts of a sociopath in regards to your thought pattern. Now, I don't believe you are crazy (if any of this is even true).
    Try to remember, I'm not attacking you, simply pointing out what I'm observing. See, to other people, you might look crazy, but the truth is you are smart and cleaver. That's true. I can read it in your writing. See, the truth is, you don't really care about what any of us write. But I am curious if you really believe anything you've written

What Girls Said 4

• First of all, she probably does notice you. She just hasn't said or done anything because you're probably coming off as a creep.
    Second, stalking a girl and then fighting her boyfriend for no reason will never make her want you.

• If I fight off any guy who trying to get with her she will have no choice but to be with me

• leave her be. you will only creep her out

• If I fight every guy she dates she will have no choice but to be with me

• wow, now you're already thinking about raping her? dude, you're a psycho!

• Okay I went too far there. im just trolling people this isn't a real scenario

• If you fight him you looks brutish and many girls might not find that attractive. Best of luck

What Guys Said 8

• Well doesn't someone has a hug sense of entitlement? She probably chose him over you for s reason dude... find another girl man

• she is not territory she is a person... you really need to look at this objectively. If I was that girls boyfriend I would most likely beat you up for the simple fact you are creeping both of us out. let it go dude.

• D- just move on and stop being a creep

• I am sorry, but I can not take any of these votes...
    "I have been following her around"..."I saw her first"... But he's the first one to make a move, that boyfriend. Think about it.

And by engaging the boyfriend in combat... what will that accomplish? It will probably less like "Oh, he's stronger. I'll take you as my SO!" and more like "This guy is a jerk, starting fights"
    There is no respect in that.

Do what you're about to do... And you'll distance yourself from her... Forever.

• It will probe that I can protect her and that I care about her

• No I never talk to her

• Then how the hell would she even know about you? How would she even "dream" about you.
      If she knew about this... She'd label you under 'creep', no offense :/

• How about stop stalking her and find someone else

• Nah, that's not going to make her like you. Just wait it out.

• Ur an idiot she doesn't like you she likes her boyfriend if u hurt him consider ur chances with her over

• This is a pretty narcissistic outlook. It's not about her, it's all about you.

• It is all about me. this is my world and y'all are just living it it

• At any rate, it's a decent trolling effort.