Does my boyfriend still love me?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while now and it was going great until about a month ago. He stopped texting me, talking to me and even hanging out with me. He still says he loves me and uses emojis and talks sweetly but I don't feel appreciated... I always have to start the conversations, he has never started a conversation ever. Also, I try to give him as much space as possible but it doesn't seem to work.. He seems to be really distant but still says he needs me and loves me with all his heart but doesn't seem to act that way.. I love him with all my heart but lately i"ve been feeling like he might have taken me for granted.. I'm not sure what's going on.. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to summon all your courage for this one.

It's possible that he is totally in love with you but something is in the way. But it's more likely he's moving on. I know that's hard to hear, but of course the best thing is to figure out if it's the first thing.

The best way to figure it out is to summon up all your courage and confront him. Make him understand you need to know what's going on.

Putting your guy on the spot *is not going to make him dump you*. Pressure is okay in a relationship in this context. It's not going to be your fault if he says "yeah I didn't want to tell you but I'm feeling ____" and it leads to the end. Girls in love put all the blame for stuff on themselves: but please believe me if you confront him and he still loves you it will not push him away. He will only retreat if he's already moved away himself.

You deserve to know what's going on and if you're going to be heartbroken you deserve for it to happen sooner rather than later when it's even worse. It still might be that all is good. But summon your courage... you need to force him to tell you.

Good luck!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think he does.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0