Who do you do when your significant other acts distant?

Let's say you've been a little argumentative lately, it's still a relatively new relationship (1 month), and the person is talking to you but not as sweet (telling you that they love you or miss you) or as often.

Since the last couple of days of him being distant, I basically just directly asked him what was going on. He said that everything was fine with us, and we have plans to get together this weekend. Regardless, the only thing that makes me feel better is to start emotionally pulling away from him and be open to meeting someone new.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bye-bye.

If it is getting like that where I have to expend all this extra energy during the honeymoon stage of the relationship then it's probably not gonna work out in the end. But if your saying love you already after a month this relationship is moving too fast. May have to slow it down and re-focus on why your a couple in the first place.

What Guys Said 1

• Means the 'honeymoon phase' is ending.

What Girls Said 3

• Do you mean what? not who?

• No I mean WHO... the hot guy from Tinder? Or your ex-bf? :P lol, yes I meant "what" For some reason, I feel like my spelling is changed between typing my question and posting it

• It's ok for the mistake. Shit, maybe I should date women instead... maybe it's less complicated lol

• I know right haha

• Buy them chicken nuggets ❤❤

• When did it change? After sex?

• No change after sex... it changed after a recent argument

• Ok then it might change again. How bad was the argument? A month is a bit early for that isn't it?