Why Asian American boys are racist against white guys and they want Asian girls being racist like them against white guys while they want whit girls?

Why Asian American boys are racist against white guys and they want Asian girls being racist like them against white guys while they want white girls?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most married Asian women are married to white guys. Are you white? If most married white guys were married to non white women you would be pissed too.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe Asian guys feel ripped off. White boys are taking their girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what ur talkin about.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They really aren't.

0|0
    0|0
    • They really are, you're crazy? You never viewed their comments and their discussion about why Asian girls like white guys always trying to make Asian girls feel guilt who in the end are just them wanting Asian girls being racist against white guys with other words, while they still wanting white girls? They really are. Asian girls dating white guys because were something considered normal because white guys aren't something so different like blacks, so Asian girls who date white guys is because Asian girls are the least racist or don't think in race, what make some Asian guys angry because they want Asian girls thinking in race to not date white guys because they want Asian girls being racist, understand how everything works? They just use disguised other words in these discussions, I don't see this in the guys here, but I remember others who go full crazy mode and want Asian girls being more racist to deny white guys just for not being Asian like themselves, but they use other words.