Would you date a girl that works in the entertainment industry? And its about to become famous`?

if a girl you were in a relationship with was getting a major breakthrough in her career in the entertainment industry would you keep going out with her or would you give up.

I'm asking this because since I was young I've being working really hard to achieve my dreams. At that time I didn't have any relationships or clicked with any guy, now for the first time I met a guy I really really like but this is happening at a time where I'm doing a major work with some known people, I'm starting to be recognised in the street and although I should be happy for both of things I don't know I would my boyfriend feel about all this, it's happening really fast and I have to start doing loads of travelling but I really like him and I don't want to loose him.

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the type of work you are doing, where it is, how long you are away. So many factors.

An actress playing any roll involving kissing or similar is a no-no.

I hope your career takes off. I also hope this guy can handle it. Make sure you include him as much as you can. Don't hide him away or ignore him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Odds are that most of them would date you.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd try but I think it would end because we grew apart and she is no longer the same person I once knew but someone else... something else..

• Yeah I would

What Girls Said 0