Should I continue or no?

I am a person that believes that the past should not define a person. I am currently seeing a guy for the past 5 months. It's been great so far and It is getting a little more serious so we are sharing the "skeletons in our closet," he told me that in the past he paid for sex. I do not know how to feel about that. But what gets to me more is that fact that he wasn't honest with me. He told me that at first is was almost a year an a half years that he didn't have sex, then it was a year, and now I come to find out it was a few months before he met me. I have strong feelings for this guy, he is my first. so I want to make it work. But right now I feel hurt and sad. Any advice would be helpfully but please no calling me stupid and all of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't think paying for sex is a problem of any kind, but that's your opinion on morality. I think the real problem you have is simply with trust, but you have to look at things from his perspective. I'm sure he didn't want to lie to you, but he was also probably afraid you would leave him if he told you the whole truth.
    I've actually done this before because once a woman gets to know me it's a lot safer to tell her the whole truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should not continue.

What Guys Said 1

• What does it matter if he paid for sex. That was before you knew him so it doesn't count. Just take it from where you met him and go from there

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think this is something you guys should break up over. You should talk to him about it and question why he felt the need to lie to you over this in the first place.

• I think you can give him a chance :) but if he does ANYTHING like that well you're dating you should brack it off🙅