Guys, what are things girls do that instantly turn you off?

It can be anything.

For me one of my major things that turns me off a girl is her smoking.

How about you?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• When they try to convince you there unique and diffrent (usually by being very much like every other girl who makes the claim). I have an INTP personality type, it comprises about 3% of the total world population, thats about 203,257,072 people, about 2/3 of the united states population. I'm not unique and neither are you deal with it. Followed by trying to act like a man, you know competeing with me whether its in pay or success. Not really interested in competing against a woman, massive turnoff. Have to be compared to the entire male population every waking moment, don't need to throw in the other half of the population as well. Third is when they play the victim. Had a girl cuss me out because of an offhanded comment about cancer. Gave me a lecture on how her grandfather died of cancer two years prior blah blah blah. The guy next to me had his father die in a car accident, don't see him flipping out over mentioning a car, I was abused as a kid dont see me flipping out (I actually joke about it) also there is probably not a person alive who doesn't know someone who died of cancer. Don't act special, don't act like a victim, because every one gets screwed in life thats why so many people develop personalities and a sense of humor so they can deal with it. Feminism, seriously an ideology that is founded on the idea that men are violent oppressive asses (ignoring the fact that they broke there backs in the fields to feed women and literaly died for them) is not really a good start in a relationship. Narcassisim/solipsism is also a turn off. I don't do well with bull or drama and those types of women are chalk full of it.

What Guys Said 19

• Quote Fox News.
    Tells me that they hate reading or dislike books
    Say something profoundly racist
    Just overall say some basic ass shit that sounds really unintelligent
    Tells me how her and her recent ex are best friends

• - Smoking
    - Drinking (occasional social drinking is fine - being drunk daily is not)
    - Drugs
    - Running up huge debt to maintain a fake lifestyle.
    - Being overbearing, bossy, or bitchy.
    - Constant depression
    - Always offended by everything.

As an entertainer (mobile DJ), I'm dealing with crowds of people every week, and of course lots of women. I see some very beautiful women that instantly become unattractive to me because of behavior that I've listed above, and it makes me want to have nothing to do with them.

• Narcissism. Thinking that the world revolves around her and the rest of us only exsist to fuel her need to be unconditionally loved by others, while treating others like shit.

• I agree thinking the world revolves around her is a complete turn off. There is no excuse for a girl to treat us men like shit and any girl that does will never date me no matter how hot she is.

• I agree and I really don't understand it. Life hard enough as it is. Why would you want to be like that just to be doing it?

• Trying to make me jealous... I just think to myself "Wow, you're doing the exact opposite of what you should be doing to get me to like you, now I just dislike you."

Also, saying things like, "I'm bisexual," like that's nice... I'm not, way to relate to me as a human being!

• - Smoking. Kisses are like putting your tongue in a moist as tray.
    - Girls who take things way too seriously. Especially when it comes to being politically correct, politics, etc.
    - Girls who speak in text... I'm talking about someone saying "OMG," "hashtag -" its cringing to hear.

• One thing that is an instant turn off to me is rudeness to people in public. Say for example, in a restaurant, if she is rude to waitresses, or clerks in stores.

• Yes I get fed up with girls like this. When you talk to girls you don't know in public places and she can clearly hear you but ignores you or says something mean I think she is rude. I feel there is no need to behave like that. If someone talks to me in public I will at least make it known I have heard them and I will reply. I think girls that don't do this are nothing but rude no matter what their pathetic excuses are.

• When she tries to play mind games, or plays hard to get. That's an instant turnoff for me. I like girls who are straightforward and are not drama queens.

• Yes o my gosh yes mind games I hate that. All it shows is how immature the girl is. I don't think some girls realise or want to realise just how immature they still are.

• Cling to stereotypes and unrealistic expectations.

• Oh you mean like when they say "all men are pigs", "If an ugly guy checks me out he is a creep, if a hot guy checks me out O my gosh he likes me"

• Exactly, I can't stand stereotypes and double standards and whatnot.

• Neither and there is no shortage of bitter girls.

• When we are connecting holding each other in silent comfort and they bring up random questions or tell you things you didn't want to know "I used to sleep around a lot I slept with (insert number) guys... how many girls have you slept with?", "do you still have a crush on my cousin?", "your much nicer than my ex"

• When they act manly.

Not talking about having "man" interests, but when they try to project a stereotypically masculine "not like the other girls", "good enough to hang with the guys" personality.

It's annoying fake and reeks of overcompensation.

• So I was talking to this girl and she said her sister farts in any public place. That is the sort of thing you don't like.

• Smoking. Sloppiness. Dirtiness.

• Yup right there with you

• Smoking and rudeness

• Agree with both of those. Some girls think they are exempt from rudeness simply because they have a vagina between their legs. lol

• I use Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram etc.

• I don't understand how using social media is a turn-off? Do you mean the girls who are obsessed with putting every single thing they do in social media, then maybe, but I don't see how just being on social media makes them un-dateable

• Lie. If you're lying, I'm out

• Tell you they really like you then tell you they don't know enough about who you are... Instant burn... If we're doing it we're doing it or I'm lost, huge turn off

• A kick to the nuts. It's my Achilles heel.

• Grab my ass
    Say somone else's name
    Non maintained bush. Its scary down there

• You hate girls touching your ass?

• Oh ok I love girls touching my ass. I mean I am not sure how I would feel if a random girl did it but a girl I knew well I think I would be ok with. I have caught random women in public checking my ass out a few times now. Women are not as innocent as they make out when it comes to this kind of stuff.

• Yeah. Maybe I'm a weirdo but I cannot hear it

• Fart out loud lmaooo!

• Haha I think it so funny when girls are not scared to rip loud farts around guys.

• It's not funny if you r tryin to bang her x)
      But it's funny if she is a great friend of yours