Why am I seeing more and more guys using women?

I don't mean just sexually I'm talking about financially as well. I don't know if it's just me but I'm running into a lot of guys who don't have jobs, make women pay for dates, won't give them car rides (they don't even have cars), mooch off any money she makes, and still cheats and lies. Most of my friends are very hardworking women who support themselves and i see them getting with the above type of guy, and they're not happy with the situation but they seem to tolerate that anyways. An example would be my friend has her own house and car, she's 18, and her boyfriend is like 23 and doesn't have anything , no job and he gets mad at her for having her own house and everything. Totally irrational.

Most Helpful Guy

• The economy is definitely bad right now and there are quite a lot of unmotivated people on both sides of the fence. I know if I was dating someone like that and saw that she was unmotivated and not actively looking for a job I'd dump her overtime. I know a guy who had a somewhat similar case with a girl who basically lived at the guy's place and she got so lazy that she wouldn't even do her own laundry and he got fed up overtime and dumped her.

But overall I feel like it varies with the situation. Some girls I'd just shake my head at if they kept dating a bum like you described but others do fall for guys when they are stable and they get fired out of nowhere and they really do struggle. If it's a guy who plays video games in his mom's basement with no intention of finding a job though and the girl just whines and whines but doesn't dump him she's just as pathetic though.

What Guys Said 5

• Well um that's how y'all treated us for the past few thousand years so what's the problem? I thought y'all wanted equality? Now grow a pair and go support your wife.

http://i.imgur.com/1MV7j4u.png

• Sooooo trueeee

• Well I never owned slaves or raped a woman but that doesn't stop the goddamn liberals from preaching to me about racism and sexism all the goddamn time sweety. If us straight white Christian men can be constantly guilt tripped and held accountable for the crimes of a few of us that lived a hundred years ago I think it is high time men get reparations from the female gender for riding our coat tails and exploiting us for food, shelter, and resources all these millennia. :P

• What my ancestors and the women before me did is what they did and its none of my business. I don't live in the past. I don't owe anyone anything.

• It's a consequence of the "equal rights" movement. Women are becoming the breadwinner, and some men are like "sweet, I don't have to make the money."

I have to say that it works both ways. Women take advantage of men too. Equal rights enabled men to do what women did for centuries. You all got what you asked for! The grass isn't as green on the other side as women thought.

• Surely these women are fully capable of making their own decisions. If they didn't want to stay with those guys they could just go. It takes two to tango.

• While I can't never be of of those guys, we can't denied that that's exactly what a lot of women have been doing for a long time.

• The standards for male behavior are slipping because women are less demanding. I think it's probably competition. The best men get snapped up and them those with something a bit wrong with them are in a better position. Women are getting pretty desperate judging from what I've seen.

What Girls Said 0