Girls, do you expect the guy to make the first move?

When it comes to dating and relationships, do you expect him to ask you out, initiate the first kiss, etc., instead of the other way around?

• Yes; he's the guy, it's his job to make the first move.
    16% (5)
  • Yes; if he won't make the first move, he must not care that much.
    16% (5)
  • A and B.
    0% (0)
  • Yes, I expect him to, but if he doesn't, I'll do it myself as a last resort.
    42% (13)
  • No; if I like a guy I can ask him out/make the first move myself.
    19% (6)
  • Other/Results
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted E. I mean, I'm super shy and I liked my current boyfriend for four years before we got together and even then it wasn't me who initiated it. But that's not because I'm the girl and he's the guy, it's just because I'm too awkward to have ever been able to do it :) So, since I disagree with both A and B, and also D, I voted E.

What Girls Said 5

• No because I realized my life isn't a movie and guys can be just as scared as me; knowing this, might as well be the one to suck it up and ask him out.

• I voted E. If I liked a guy and didn't approach him, I might end up regretting it. I would prefer that he approached me first, but I wouldn't expect that from him.

• Most of the guys that I have an interest in are shy, and I've noticed that usually guys that are shy tend to want the girl to make the first move because they're scared of rejection (if that makes sense).

• Depends. I won't actually ask him out but I'll be flirty and hint haha
    And I'm fine with kissing a guy first

• yes i do..