Guys, would you date me?

I'm 14 and I've never had a boyfriend. Most of the people I know have had a boyfriend at least once. So I don't think I'm attractive or pretty. Some people say I am but I don't feel it. Plus I'm 142 pounds and I'm 5'3. I also get called shorty a lot 😞So would you date me? And am I fat?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, only because I'm 25 and don't go for anyone under 21. Not to mention that it's illegal. Relationships at your age aren't real relationships. You have it easier though. You're only 14 though. Im 25 and never been in a relationship. Not that I've never dated or had sex, just never been in a relationship.

What Guys Said 10

• Let me try and put this nicely. Your 14, thats why you have had a boyfriend and thats a good thing. Do 14 year old girl things and stop worring about dating. Seriously some people (self included) dont start dating till there twenties. Relax and enjoy your drama free/almostfree life. Its not going to be that way forever.

• No because I'm like twice as old as you are. You're really young though. Don't worry about it and focus on more important things right now like school.

• Most of the lads I knew when I was 14 had gotten laid about 20 times as well, so I wouldn't put so much stock into what other teenagers are telling you.

Plus 5' 3" actually seems pretty tall for a 14 year old.

• Yes. But I'd get arrested. And no you are not fat.

• No cuz I'm 24. You're cute though

• At 14 is normal to not have a boyfriend you're still so young

• I would've have date you right away if I was 13 to 15 year old.

• You're young. You have plenty of time. No worries.

• i am 24 and never had a girlfriend. tell me about it

• Yeah but did they have them for the right reasons?