Guys, wouldnyou be mad if your girlfriend let someone else put his arms around her?

If he put his arms around her while talking and sitting and then tried to kiss her but she stopped him amd told him to stop since she has a boyfriend, but continued to talk to him with his arms around her, would u be mad?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd be furious. She shouldve just left before it got to the point of him touching her.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't be mad, but I'd be disappointed. Context is important, and so is the duration of the conversation with his arms around her.

I wouldn't be mad, but I'd probably end my relationship with her.

• Yes I'd be pissed at the guy for sure but I'd also be pissed at a girlfriend that put pretty much little to no effort into stopping his advances. If she didn't get his arm off of her and try to move somewhere else I'd drop her ass too.

• That shit shows she has no respect for her boyfriend at all

• Fuck yeah! He tried to kiss her and she didn't leave just kept talking with his arm around her? Wtf? Would you let a girl so that to your boyfriend?

• I don't know I've never had a girlfriend.

• OF COURSE! How would you feel if some skank sat on your mans lap and tried to kiss him?

• Yeah, if he didn't stop touching her she should have left. I wonder how she'd feel if it was reversed and a girl was all over her boyfriend.