How to find a girlfriend in college?

I'm going into my Junior year of college, and I've never had a girlfriend. I think I am getting over my crush since I haven't seen her in so long, and we never really hung out anyway. So I was wondering how I can find a girlfriend. I belong to a few campus groups, and am thinking of starting one of my own, but all the girls are either in a relationship or aren't interested. I can't really try to get one in class because no one ever wants to talk before or after class except my friends. So how can I find a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your friends to set you up with the female friends they have.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to be good at something and show off, or be good looking enough so that someone's friend will come up to you saying "x likes you and she asked me to give you her number".

What Girls Said 1

• Make them interested then. Approach them when the class is over and ask for a cup of coffee or something.

What Guys Said 0