All the good guys will run out before I'm ready to get married?

I'm 20 years old but i have a lot of older friends that just graduated college. All of them are engaged almost and getting married. Im no where near that point in life i can't even keep a boyfriend. I just get scared with committment. Im scared that by the time im ready to get married all the great guys my age will be taken.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy to look at your friends and wonder when it's going to be your turn. Truth be told, when you finally meet your future husband, you'll be grateful because it'll be the right time. You shouldn't rush into a relationship just because you want to get married, that leads to an even faster divorce. Just take your time and meet a variety of guys until you're ready. You know what they say about the ocean? It full of guys and trolley cars.

Most Helpful Girl

• there will still be some.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 23 and I don't plan on getting married for several years at least. Don't tell my girlfriend that though lol. Not like she'll be around for the wedding though haha

• Why are you still with her if you know she's not the one?

• It shouldn't have to be. If she's not the one I'm sure she would appreciate knowing sooner rather than later.

• And eventually she'll find out

• Market forces, no?

Isn't it just logic that the longer you wait... the desirable men will either become confirmed players, or be married/in relationships with equally hot girls?

• Dont worry cause

@Keyspirits

^^ His body is rdy baby

• plenty of time left , plenty of guys out there,

What Girls Said 1

• We're all at different stages in life and thankfully all born at different times, so who knows by the time you get married you may marry someone younger, or older or the same age. Be positive and hopeful x