Girls, which guy do you prefer?

A. A Very smart, intelligent guy.

B. A creative/artistic guy and slightly intelligent.

And explain why you chose. Cheers! :D

Lol

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what you mean by 'slightly intelligent'.

I like a smart guy but one that doesn't rub it in people's faces and certainly not the one who thinks he's amazingly impressive, but is in fact pretty average in intelligence - those are the worst.

I like an artistic side and the intelligent side in people in general.

What Girls Said 18

• If guy A is not creative/artistic, I choose B. Creative and artistic guys tend to be more in tune with the emotions of themselves and others. Therefore, conflicts would be less common and easier to solve with him. Also, I'm very intuitive and sensitive, so I like a guy that can understand that side of me.

• Option B, because I like creative guys.

• I like smart guys and I have a rule against artistic guys so I'd def go with A

• Oh, what's that rule? If you mind

• hmmm. really.. but i kind get what you mean. I've me someone who is just interested in music and one who is in a band. They are somehow different. I'll heed your advice. thanks @BellePepper! :D

What do u say @asker? sorry i didn't mean to interrupt. hehe

• B. Most smart/intelligent guys shove this quality up everyone's noses & think low of people. I've dated a couple smart (Harvard law smart) guys & it was painful listening to them mock my intelligence because it was lower than theirs. It was also a pain how I'd ask them a question & they laugh at me like I just asked what color the sky is.

• B. Guy b seems like not only would he have intelligent things to tell me that would open my eyes to new things of the universe but he would also be mega fun and show me a whole new expressive and worldly view of the world around me through his artistic creative side.

• B. A creative/artistic guy and slightly intelligent.

Because I would like someone who can appreciate and create art, music or words. I wouldn't want to just have intelligence in my corner but something more deep and colorful.

• I'm more into smart and intelligent guys.. They understand me better and are usually more balanced and open minded

• Whichever one is better in bed

Probs B because he's "creative"

• I like smart guys who can have an intelligent conversation, but if they feel the need to say they're smart or brag about it, that's a bad thing.

• A's and B's love child? XD

• B. He should be smart but he also needs the creativity to do something with his knowledge.

• A
    I don't care about creativity, I want him to be smart so we could have interesting conversations.

• A because i could carry a conversation well

• Hard choice id like both :p

• A creative/artistic guy who is slightly intelligent. I am creative and very artsy so I would want someone who shares the same interests as I do and who could inspire me and get inspired by me

• A, I like intelligent guys. 😍

• B
    I guess it would be more fun to hangout with him

• B. I like a guy who can express himself in an artistic way