Does he like me?

So there is this guy in my class and I think he's intereted. A lot of friends from my class thinks the same. For example:
-He's touching me a lot playful/or by "accident".
-We compared the size of our hands and he kept his hand against mine for a pretty long time. He also said "your hands are so small, it's so cute.
-He enjoys teasing me and does it all the time (never in a mean way)
-He does help me, once I needed someone tall and he helped me without asking him.
-Now we're on summerbreak and he's texting me often (whatsapp/snapchat), even if he's out with his friends.
-He's using the winky heart emoji or sometimes the red heart.
-He doesn't have contact with other girls.
So help me does he like me? If so why doesn't he tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

• #1 flirtin indeed
    #2 playful mostly
    #3 it might be either friendly or flirty
    #4 just being nice
    #5 then he doesn't enjoy his friends company much... he prefers yer own company
    #6 both flirty/playful
    #7 very good... it means he considers u spceial

actually i'd say he likes u... mostly by #5 and #7 :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I see a Sure Sign with many Signals here, dear, and No Smoke Signals That... I think he's interested.
    He is showing and glowing and I from where I am sitting, I am very impressed. However, with All that I see, I also 'See' that perhaps he should Begin his Beguine and Ask you Out.
    Try Asking him to hang out, he could be a bit coy, this boy, in doing it First. Feel that out and see where you stand with this man.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• He does indeed. And he isn't approaching cuz he is shy or maybe like in my case doesn't wanna lose ur friendship... I feared so much telling my girl i had feelings for her.. She was my best buddy... And still is...:D... I was so afraid that if she didn't had feelings for me she would have assumed me wrong... And thats why. Either u go and tell him or give him a super hint :)

• If you like him then why don't you tell him instead. Girls can ask guys out too these days of equality and all that

• You're listing all the things you already know lean towards him liking you...

He may just be getting ready.

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely have to say he likes you :)

• Yeah he like u :)

• He likes you. He doesn't tell you because he is afraid of your reaction.