I met a guy last night and he captivated me and is the first guy in a year I feel attracted to, but there is a problem, he lied?

about his age !!! im 21 and he said he's 20 but i found oug he is Seventeen,
not fair at all i was so attracted to him , why did he have to lie to me for!
opinions please? is this wrong? do i have to cut contact now?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is most likely very interested in you and was scared of you rejecting him for his young age. Don't worry about the age difference. If you like this guy then go for it. Nothing to lose. Forgive him the little white lie. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. He was desperate not to lose you.

Most Helpful Girl

• he lied to you because he thought you won't be interested in him if he told you his real age
    is this wrong? YEA its a lie... if he lied to you about his age he can lie about other things too
    cut contact? its all up to you

What Guys Said 6

• Pretty impressive

Don't cut him off, shouldn't be too long until he's legal. But not like that matters anyway

I doubt he'd go to the cops if you guys fuck

• Don't cut contact if you don't want to, soon he'll be 18.

• You know how much crap guys get for 'being too young?'

If you like him keep going for it. Doesn't matter how young he is (as long as it's all legal)

• You can't have sex with him for sure..! If you do then you can be jailed for it

• He could be 17 years, 11 months, 28 days... By the time they get to know each other...

I wish the USA would join the 21st century!!

• ok so he lied about his age. oh well. you still like him right?

• seem like, you like him! if so dont ask contact him! even a child :)

What Girls Said 0