Guys, Is it a turn off if I say all my hobbies are popular with old people?

Most of my hobbies that I have joined groups / classes for seem to be filled with old people! My hobbies include things like stained glass, drawing, writing etc.

if I say to him my hobbies attract old people is that a turn off?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, those are fine!

What Guys Said 10

• Fuck yeah. I can tell you're ugly just from your hobbies. An attractive girl would be too busy partying and drinking to do stupid shit like stained class. Prove me wrong though. Post a pic.

• Nice try but no you can't have my pic.

• Well, I would clarify after wards what those hobbies are then it wouldn't be an issue.

• Well, you don't have to say it that way... Don't be ashamed of your hobbies either. You keep yourself and your mind busy. You learn stuff. I think it's cool

• Well if you put it like that yeah!
    Just tell him what your hobbies are don't mention stuff about old people

I enjoy writing and cooking, only older people enjoy that stuff
    But when I tell girls they find it interesting

• Why should it be hobbies are great to keep the mind active and you learn new skills as well

• No don't think so

• Sounds like fun, so not at all.

• Nah iys kinda cool actually'. So many people are fake nowdays. Its actually more of a turn on

• Nope, it's like saying a girl who likes working with computers is a nerd.

• no those sound like great hobbies but sadly not to many "young poeple" apriciate them because they think that they can't get a good job doing it.

• I'm not trying to get a job out of it. I just do short courses for fun that you don't get graded on or anything they are not the type of courses that'd qualify you for a job!

• Then my reason of the younger people don't want to take the courses because it won't go towards a job reason still stands. But their still cool hobbies there just not good places to meet others.