What should I do? Please Answer?

I'm a guy, I'm 16 a Junior in high school. My best friend Anderson and I started hanging out at each others houses midway through the year last year. We've had a lot of fun and we met each others family's. His family is very nice and we get along well. His sister Isabella who's my age is very nice to me and doesn't judge me like a lot of girls. When we went to Six Flags 5 weeks ago on Saturday she did what I thought nobody would do, she asked me to come into the "selfie" they were taking with 3 other people we met there and she put her arm around me in it. She's very pretty and Isabella doesn't seem to care about touching me (I'm not unclean, girls usually think I'm disgusting because I'm ugly and I cough a lot due to my CF which they don't know about), Isabella doesn't know about my CF either and she doesn't judge me. I've never had a girlfriend, I've been rejected twice, once last year and again this year on the last day of school. Anyways, it wasn't just that day, Isabella touches me a lot, puts her arm around me, and sits with me. I like her a lot and she's single but I have concerns about dating her because Isabella is my best friend's sister! He's very nice but I don't know how he'd feel about it. I was also thinking about asking her to the prom, but that's in the spring and I doubt she'll still be single. I would love to go to the prom with Isabella and I know for sure Anderson would be fine with it and we could start dating but I don't know what to do. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask your friend first, just tell him how you really feel and hopefully he'll understand and you can go from there and ask her to prom and stuff

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• just ask her out