Girls, where do many below average looking women (ugly) hang out?

I am ugly, and I want to get to know an ugly woman for dating.

Advice?
Correction:Below Average looking women

12

Most Helpful Girl

• a gaming arcade , an anime convention (you can meet hot girls here too), barnes & nobles.

• I said below average looking women (ugly) not hot women.

• I mentioned them because I don't want you to think that ONLY ugly girls are at those locations.

• Alright, well I am only going to talk to the ugly women not the hot ones.

What Girls Said 11

• Try a dating site, a huge variety of women are there. I am not blasting you because I understand the spirit of your question.

• Most ugly women and other women on there usually only respond to good looking guys, so not a good idea.

• Since most ugly women only respond to good looking guys, not a good idea.

• Any other ideas where I can meet ugly women?

• Ugly people are everywhere. Granted she probably won't be at the more glamorous spots

• ... i highly doubt she'd appreciate u calling her ugly...

• I am not going to call her ugly. I never said I would. I am just asking where to find below average looking women.

• I never insulted the opinators. All I was saying is where I find ugly women. Maybe that was harsh to you. Maybe I should have sad below average looking women instead.

• Whatever. I'm done with this question anyway.

• This is just mean, you are being superficial and putting way to much emphasis on looks, just from the way you said that i can tell you are shallow. You will pay the price in your happiness for being shallow, not for being ugly.

• How is this mean? Most people stick to their own league. I said below average looking women. And how I shallow if I am sticking in my own league?

• awww thanks, and thanks for listening lol.

• Your welcome. I feel you my friend. I still care about what many people think of me but it isn't as bad as it used to be. It is hard but it can happen. You need to try my friend.

• Ugly and pretty girls are still human and still the same. Seriously, its not like I could say where “ugly” girls hang out.

• When did I ever say preety girls aren't human? Wth are you talking about? You didn't answer the question

• I am looking for ugly women not preety women.

• Wow, I'm no 10, but I really want to be with a man who finds me attractive. He doesn't have to lie and tell me that I'm the most beautiful girl in the world, but if I feel like he's settling, I'll probably leave.

• I will think the below average is good looking after getting to know her.

• Most average and below average people stick in their own league by the way

• This is an odd question!

• You would never find one, because I think every woman is beautiful, it just take the right person to see it

• You know what I mean. Don't sugarcoat things.

• Probably online.

• And I feel like "ugly" girls are the toughest cookies to crack. You have to win them over the most because of their confidence issues and distrust of people.

• You are kidding right? Most ugly women only respond to good looking guys online.

• Where can I find many ugly women IN PERSON? Cause like I said most online only respond to good looking guys it has been proven.

• At a farm?

• There isn't a meeting spot for ugly women…