Do short women like short guys? For instance if she's 5 foot 2 and he's 5 foot 4 inches tall?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see how that'd be a problem. Of course there are some short girls who no matter what would never go for short guys, but me for example, I'm 5'5 and I'd definitely date a guy who's 2 inches taller than me. I'd probably date someone who's 5'4 as well.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm a little under 5 feet and as long as he's taller than me (not too hard to find XD), I don't feel uncomfortable with his height. I think most girls prefer a noticeable enough height difference. I think the main thing for me would be that I'm not bigger than him. I. e.: if we're close in height and he's only slightly taller than me, I want to be tinier/skinnier lol.

• As long as a guy is taller than you most girls will like it. If a girl is 5" she won't want a guy who is 6"

• I'm 5'2. Honestly, 5'4 is shorter than my ideal height (which is roughly 5'8) but I'd give it a go and would at see what dating you was like if I liked your personality and still found you attractive.

• Not really... I am 5'1 and prefer 5'10+ but shorter is fine

• Fuck no dawg 😂 I can't date anyone under 5'11. If he's super sweet I'll do 5'10