If you had something so special?

If you discovered a fully functional starship under the surface of the water at the beach one day... would anyone here on earth see your narry ass again?

• I'd completely disappear... until i ran out of clean laundry... stupid ship can meddle with the fundamental forces of the universe, but it hasn't got a freaking laundromat...
  • I'd gather up select friends and family, and leave earth forever...
  • What the heck am i gonna do with a statship? do donuts around the sun or sumthin'... i guess...
  • I'd donate it to nasa... because im a *liar*...
  • Other...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll handwash my clothes in the kitchen sink if need be. I'm gone, yo.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd get my boyfriend and his brother and our close friends, probably close family too and go explore :) But I'd probably keep coming back home too, mostly just to buy loads of Star Trek shirts and force everyone into the right colours :P

• What era? And no red shirts!

• I can't help it, we have an awesome person for security :( Maybe he could go in command too and he can be saved :P

• No... capes... err! Redshirts...

• I'd just walk away. Not too into space tbh.

• "Donate to NASA", then?

• What do you even do with a couple trillion dollars?

• Probably visit all the places I've wanted to visit, hire a piano teacher, buy random crap I don't need, etc, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd totally gather a small crew of my most trusted and capable mates and go and find some alien chicks.