Girls, ideal dating set-up?

If i had to take you on a date:
driving near sea, with some vibe-ish music to it. Park the car somewhere. Go and lay down watch the stars and talk random stuff. Than i would take you to a bar that has this very Grease-feeling. And ill try to re-render a movie scene :p dance with you etc...
Than just ride home or walk you home while i do some MJ "Thriller" moves on you lol
how would that date sound to ya :p

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Thriller moves? The date sounds like heaven. Don't forget ice-cream! So much fun to find out what flavour they like.

1|0
    0|0
    • you could ice cream in taht Grease/pulp fiction teamed cafe hahaah :p

• Show All
    • well depends on my mood, but i always had a thing for a mix between vanilla and pistache. whats yours?

• Pistache? Is that some sort of nut? Vanilla? Hmm that says you have high morals, like routine, and tradition but with the nuts, you like to let lose and go crazy sometimes. I like mint chocolate.

What Girls Said 5

• Haha i Actually would love that date & join in on the Thriller dance moves! ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • hell yeah, by the way i meant the walking thriller dance moves :p where MJ is walking in circles next to the girl :p

• Show All
    • it always makes them giggle :p

• Haha yeah it does! ;)

• lol, that's definitely cute and different. But im okay with packed sandwiches, a walk in the park and laying on a field watching the stars at night.

1|0
    0|0
    • i need more action, more privacy :p later ill show you off. i want to get know you

• A girl'd be lucky to have you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes please!

1|0
    0|0
  • AMAZING!!!

1|0
    0|0