He is bringing me a souvenir back, just met him... should I accept?

Ok so I started talking to this guy on July 11th. I met him the Tue. and the meet up ended with him kissing me on the cheek. The he wanted to meet again at the coffee shop today and I did. He is going out of town this week and asked me what I wanted. I guess he normally brings souvenirs home and I just told him a t shirt. Am I moving to fast especially since we have not known each other for very long.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a souvenir not a wedding ring lol, you're totally fine :)

• i know i am so silly lol
      my mom just used to say dont accept gifts from men ever, lol

• Well I could totally understand you moms view, sometimes men get the wrong impression lol. In this case though, I think you're ok :)

What Guys Said 1

• I dont think I would have asked as him to be honest... I think if it is something silly, just a couple of bucks, it is a nice way of letting you know he was thinking of you while away, which means he cares!

What Girls Said 2

• he's not asking you what kind of engagement ring you want! Just have fun with him he seems like a nice guy. I probably would have suggested that i would prefer for him to pick the item because it would mean more to see what he would choose. :)

• Not at all it's a t-shirt it won't cost much. I always get little nick nacks from friends who are leaving the country.