Short guy dating tall (er) girls?

So, I'm a pretty short guy. I'm about 5'5" (on a good ab day LOL). But while I was at the gym today, I overheard these three pretty tall girls - enough to tell there was a significant height difference - talk about how "hot" I was. To be quite honest, I was extremly flattered. But is it weird that it makes me feel.. kind of emasculated? Which, more so than anything else, results in me completely ruling any girl that is not around my height. But it got me thinking.. are there a lot of tall girls out there that don't mind the height discrepancy? Just curious to see what people's thoughts about this.

P. S. Try saying the word "tall" repeatedly for about ten minutes and it will have you questioning every decision you have made in your life.

• I am a tall girl that does mind
  • I am a tall girl that doesn't mind
  • I am a male that thinks it's weird
  • I am a male that is indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'9" and honestly if I would go solely by height I probably wouldn't wanna go a lot shorter than I am myself - definitely not below 5'8" when dating..
    It's nothing personal and not even so much because I 'prefer' different height - it's more that it would make me feel like I'm the more masculine/dominant part of the relationship and I'm definitely not very dominant so I wouldn't like people assume I was. Also because I'm this tall I would prefer a taller guy because I would wanna feel more feminine with him (you'd be surprised about the amount of people who basically kinda treat me like a guy just because I'm that tall for a girl)

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro I'm your height too, and tall chicks go after me as well. Most girls I've been with have been around my height or taller. I've attracted more tall girls than short for sure. I guess they think we're cute. I don't mind it. Like you I'm flattered. They can hop on anytime lol.

• And the desperation shit isn't true either. There have been popular tall girls who have BFs all the time who have wanted me. That other guy is a fool.

What Girls Said 3

• I never understood the height thing. I really don't see the big deal there. I've liked guys who were taller and those who were shorter, and some the same height as me. To me, it doesn't make much of a difference.

P. s. You were right about the saying "tall" too many times thing >.<

• They probably want to dominate you. The feeling you mentioned of being emasculated will just be the beginning.

• I don't mind if.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's weird and most girls won't date a shorter guy. But there are only a few who don't mind. And most of those who don't mind are actually tall girls who became desperate and hence more tolerant about the heigh difference.

• I don't really care.

Lol some chick chose C