Earlier today I was hanging out with this girl and my girlfriend got a bit mad cause I didn't tell her. Do I always have to tell her?

I'am in my first relationship and i think we both have the same turts levels. I been with her for 7 months and it is the first time i did this, i thought she wouldn' think much. So is she right or me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to tell her!!

• i would never cheat on her, i will just tell her the next time then.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is, u should always at least give her a heads up befor hand it will make her think u r cheating when u don't tell her but going around with a girl alone like that will probibly really mess with your relashionship can lead to a big loss in trust even if nothing happends

• i would never cheat on her, i will just tell her the next time then

• Ik u wouldn't but she is still afraid just let her that u would never do any thing with her. Well good luck

What Girls Said 2

• You should let her know, esp if you're spending one on one time with another girl

• i will tell her the next time

• If it were me I would've been pissed. She probably sees it as something that you were hiding. And not telling people about something may seem like you were up to no good. I'm not saying that you weren't up to no good but that's what she thinks it.

• i would never cheat on her! i love her so much. i thought at this point we can do things on separate occasion you know what i mean? but next time i will tell her.

• Just be more open with her we'd when it comes to other girls. Something along those lines has happened to me and my boyfriend. I know he's not the guy that cheats but it did run through my head once it happened. And if he would've told me about the story with this girl from the beginning I wouldn't have gotten mad.

• ohh i see. Well see the truth is she is not that fond of this girl I don't know. She asked me one time "how do you think she looks" and i said "she looks good". Then she said "ohh ok, how about me?". I gave her a kiss and told her that she looks the best.

So you think she is jealous? this other girl i pretty but i love my girlfriend more

What Guys Said 1

• Of course you should have told her...