Girls, would painted/acrylic nails be a deal breaker?

As a guy, I find it quite a turn off when girls have painted or acrylic nails. I don't know why but whenever I see a girl with painted nails I cringe a little, especially red! Would you mind if you could only have painted nails every so often?

• Yes
    38% (11)
  • No
    62% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't paint my nails that often, but it would irritate me that I'd not be able to do something so small and completely my choice whenever I wanted just because you didn't really like it. So yeah, it'd be a turn off that you controlled that and I wouldn't want to be with you.

What Girls Said 14

• I never had fake nails but I like to paint my nails. If it's really that much of a problem then I wouldn't bother with the guy

• Omg yes! Glad someone agrees! I absolutely despise nail polish. I hate the color and smell. I admit, clear nails look okay for special occasions and those pastel colors are somewhat cute, but I would never either. Red looks hecka disgusting. I leave the room when someone pulls that stuff out. I literally won't let my mom touch me if she's wearing that stuff on her nails. Its a weird phobia of mine. And whats the point of fake nails? I'd be scared they pulled off my real nails lol.

• Not your body, not your business.

• if my non-existent, hypothetical boyfriend has a problem with my nails (i don't paint my nails except for special occasions) but i would get red acrylic nails just to irritate him i will never cater myself to my boyfriend or to any guy for that matter i cater to myself, my likes and dislikes. And if he has a problem with it we should not be together

• Love nail vanish so I'm afraid my boyfriend just has to deal with that... like I put up with him playing destiny till 3am

• "Girls, would painted/acrylic nails be a deal breaker?"

"Would you mind if you could only have painted nails every so often?"

Which one of these questions is the poll for?

• I do whatever I want with my nails, so he'll have to put up with it.

• I would mind. I wouldn't dare tell anyone how to look/express them self or what to do with their body, so I expect the same respect.

• I am with you, they look awful. Don't understand these women either. But then again, if my man was making such ultimatums telling me what I'm allowed or not allowed to wear, I will never stay with him.

• i don't have my nails done all the time, i
    wouldn't mind

• The only ones that I like are the pointed ones (stilettos?) The square usual ones look too weird to me.

• i wear press on's

• I have never had my nails done, but if I did, then I wouldn't stop.

• As long as he had no issues with me biting my nails all the flipping time haha (I never drop them on the floor or anything like that). Longer nails make me cringe too, and acrylics are even worse