If someone was inexperienced with being romantic or physical and insecure about that inexperience, would that be a turnoff to you?
- Yes; I want someone who is confident in what they're doing and isn't insecure about it.30% (3)8% (1)17% (4)Vote
- Yes; I don't want to be with someone inexperienced.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- No; I understand and want to help them become work through it.40% (4)46% (6)43% (10)Vote
- No; I'm the same way, and their inexperience would make me more comfortable, even.10% (1)31% (4)22% (5)Vote
- Other/Results20% (2)15% (2)18% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Personally I prefer it this way because I'm a bit insecure myself and if the girl is the same way then that takes the pressure off me. I also just find it really cute. My ex was a virgin and I had only about 2 weeks worth of experience (5 months before that). It's never a good feeling knowing that you are in the spotlight and knowing that people have these prerequisite expectations from you. Most people will understand if you tell them you're new to it though. If you don't then they might just think you're bad.1
Most Helpful Girl
Magen the guy I lost my v to told me he was also a virgin I'll admit I want a little disappointed. But it all worked out perfect.
If I were with a virgin now I think I would love it and I could really feel in control and teach them what to do, and I think a virgin guy would love to be dominated and taken care of his first time haha1