Girls, Why does she ignore me sometimes?

We've hung out before and the date went well. We kissed and she texted me after the date thanking me for the nice evening. We barely text anymore and our 2nd date has been cancelled twice. She's a very busy woman and I know this because before we hung out she always was doing something. We used to chat everyday online. Then we texted constantly and then hung out. Now we barely text, she says she doesn't like the pressure of making something happen and doesn't see the need to text everyday. Is this normal? I mean I agree texting is a waste of time but it's just weird how she's saying this now. Am I overthinking it? She also talks about trusting people only to have them laugh in here face and that she's been burned before. Also she had no father growing up. Is she just scared to get close with me? I know she feels something it was so obvious on the first date and even before we hung out. If j go a day without texting her she always likes my stuff in Facebook. She hasn't replied to me in over 12 hours but her last Facebook login was 14 hours ago. So she's clearly busy. Am I just overthinking? Should I give her time and space? She's clearly interested and scared right? She's brutally honest gotta remember that

I'm just nervous as I really like this girl and can't understand her anymore. What do I do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her space.

What Girls Said 3

• It could be anything at all.. You just have to keep busy and give her the freedom and space to come back if she wants to. Busy is one thing, but if she likes you, she needs to speak up sooner rather than later. Sounds to me like she is kind of keeping you on the backburner until she isn't as scared anymore. Peace and love x

• Ya I hope your right. Just something special about this woman! I've never felt like this nor been so concerned! I talk to girls everyday but she just stands out and I want her so bad! She had a bad day at work on Friday and I haven't texted her since. When should I text her again

• I understand you like her hun but at the same time she has to give you something to work with, otherwise you're giving it all & you'll be emotionally drained. Give her a text today as its Sunday, she's probably relaxing. Just see how her day went and keep it light and upbeat :) x

• Oh I know and she is giving me something I just think I've put pressure on her (without realizing it mind you)

• Because everyone has a life beside their relationship, don't worry too much about it it's most likely nothing!!

• How long ago was your first date and who initiates conversation, is it always you or does she do this too? Also when you say she likes all your stuff on Facebook what is this stuff like photos or links etc?