Guys, I'm new at this how do I go about it?

I've always been approached by men I've never been the one to chase after one but this one is different. A little back story on him his names brad, he's my nephews godfather, single, clamper, and tries to act like the hard ass but when I got him alone well he's a total sweetheart. I recently Just got out of a long term relationship in April, my ex and I were living together. Now that I moved home with my parents again I have a pretty shitty home life, my mom does drugs and my dads always working. This past week has been the worst, a lot of fighting with my mom and Brad had came and got me last night to get me out of the house. We've had a mutual attraction to each other for a while now. Anyways, we went to my sister and brother in laws house him and I had a few beers and my sister tried to get it off my mind. Eventually my brother and sister went to bed, and brad knew I didn't want to go home so he offered me his guest bedroom. We walked to his house since neither of us could drive. When we got there we put on a movie and ended up just cuddling face to face talking until 5 in the morning. We realized we've been through a lot of the same hardships in our lives and that we want the same things and we actually have a TON in common. We ended up sleeping together. And to ensure I get him I gave him the best sex in his life! His own words when I asked him if he would want me again he said over and over again. He also said that he isn't talking to anybody and he hopes I'm not and that he wants us to talk. And then we cuddled up and passed out. I woke to my brother in law calling us to come over and we did he was playing with my nephew in his truck and it was seriously the sweetest thing, made me like him soo much more. He took my bro in law to a concert tonight and I surprised him by saying I hope you have a good time, apparently he's used to crazy chicks. I understand I made a mistake by sleeping with him right away, but we're both adults. He says he doesn't want a relationship, however my sister said with his last girlfriend he said the same thing and 3 days later she was his girlfriend. Anyways to the point, how do I make this one mine? Any advise!

4

Most Helpful Guy

• You gave up a big card when you slept with him. But not all is lost. If you guys were able to connect, you might have a shot. I suggest you play it cool for a while. Don't text unless he texts. Take his call, of course. But mostly be available when he comes around. You don't want to come off as clingy or girlfriend crazy. Just stay cool for a few days but if he doesn't react for... lets say 3, shot him a text and ask if he's like to go out. The main point is to not make him feel strange that you guys slept together and that you're now expect a relationship, even though that's what you totally want ;)

What Guys Said 3

• just be genuine and honest , it sounds corny but it really does get a guys attention. you told him to have a good time at the concert , that was noticed of that you can bet.

• talk to him , ask him to go on a date or just hang out

• Just go for it don't be shy