When was your first kiss and how did it happen?

:*

Most Helpful Guy

• No joke I forgot who my first kiss was

Most Helpful Girl

• June 16 of last year. Was in a movie theater with my ex boyfriend. I was laying on his lap with my head turned to the screen and he kept giving me those eyes like he wanted to kiss me, but he knew I never had one before so we were both wary.

Beforehand he asked me how he should do it, and I said just do it, because I'm going to shy away if he causes tension.

So he just called my name during the movie, I turned to him and he grabbed my chin and he leaned in for a kiss before I could turn away. It was cute.

What Guys Said 5

• Discounting some peck on the lips when I was little then I haven't had it yet... yay me... :(

• It wasn't that long ago and I was just really drunk and so was this other girl, so she decided to kiss me but it was awful

• It won't happen till marriage for me

• You don't believe in kissing outside of marriage?

• You can't touch hands even?

• @bysshe like shake hands normal but as holding hands nope for me

• it was great and i bit her
    but now i want you to to do with me

• It was about a year ago (not quite I think), I was having sex with this girl and she told me to kiss her, so I did. I was 20.

I'd never really had any desire to kiss until after I'd done it, and it wasn't until I'd kissed a few times that I came to like and crave it. So somewhat an acquired taste for me.

What Girls Said 1