Guys, Would you date an average looking woman or are you holding out for a bad one?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• What you find attractive is all that matters. I've dated a girl who most people found average but she's extremely gorgeous in my eyes. Opportunity to be with someone great in your eyes is great, but to pass on that person in hopes of finding an even more attractive person sounds a bit narcissistic.

What Guys Said 13

• yeah I totally would.

• Bad one as in bad looking or a bad girl? Me I would rather date an uglier bad girl than a prettier good girl.

• I am not waiting for a bid bitch, I am waiting for a sweetheart
    Not gonna date a girl who calls herself or considers herself "bad" I want a girl who considers herself beautiful

• Id rather go for the below average looking one.

• Even when I am 50 I can go to almost any country in the world and get a hot 18 year old virgin so yeah I don't know why I would have to settle...

• yes I would date an average looking woman it's not about looks to me it's about what's in her heart how she treats me and how she treats others

• I'd date an average looking woman, as long as we are compatible.

• Sure, why not... but one man's definition of average is different from another's.

• I would date any girl i consider to be average and above.

• I would because im average as well.

• If by bad you mean hot then yes.

• I mean, what Prof_Don said is true, as long as you get along, and the nicer you are, the better looking to become in the person who crushes on you's eyes. That's what someone told me once, makes sense. Rather date average.

• I'd date an average looking woman as long as I found her attractive, I've had girlfriends who my buddies really didn't see as being hot enough, but to me, they had something about them and it only matters what I think.