Girls, I'm stuck on this texting thing and I need help! Can some one explain this?

I met this girl two weeks ago. We exchanged numbers and we've been texting. But I always text first so I feel like she's not that interested. I feel like I don't fully understand texting.
Extra details, when I do text she always texts me back with a reasonable amount of time and she's apologized when she does take a long time to text or if she fell asleep.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn't worry, I never text first as i dont want to seem needy. Also you can see if the guy is interested or not

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree, and most likely this girl is doing the same thing. However, at what point does a girl like this, texts first? I don't mind texting first, and I know if a girl is texting back, then it's a good sign that she might be interested. When she texts first, that's when I usually know she's showing interests, rather than just being friendly or polite. Thoughts?

What Girls Said 5

• Pick up your phone and call her, it's much more personal, and she'll love it because other guys don't call her I bet

1|1
    0|0
  • She's probably thinking the same thing! Just ask her out and then you'll know for sure if she's into you.

0|1
    0|0
  • We love it when the guy texts first. Girls are naturally shy, even the most outgoing girl is shy I guarantee! We feel special when the guy texts first. But I would clear up on the whole relationship thing act like a friend toward her and watch her reactions

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm well her not texting first ever is weird but she seems like she wants to talk to you

0|0
    0|0
  • There really isn't much of a science to texting.

0|0
    0|0