Guys and girls, help me out please?

i met this guy for about two months ago, and we have been talking a lot. I like him as a person but here a certain things I dislike about him. It's certain things he does and it annoys me. I gotta admit that I have a lot of self respect and that may be the reason that I get annoyed over certain things, even small things. I'll give you guys an example. Yesterday we were talking about vacation and stuff and then he said out of the blue that I had to take a Picture in the mirror at the gym? And I'm a girl that work out regularly but I'm not that fit, I'm not big either. I'm a normal size. Why the heck would he say that out of the blue? It irritates me that he might just want to see the "body". I loose interest quite fast and this is the one of many things that can trigger that. I don't actually know what to do with this. I kinda lost my "respect" after he asked for that. I might have a problem, but my body is my body. I know I might Make this bigger than it is. But again, as I said I prioritize self respect over guys.

Help me out to understand the mind of guys, and I'm I wrong to overreact about this or what is the meaning of all of this. And remember that there are a few more incidents behind of all these actions and sayings..

Most Helpful Guy

• To reduce future irritation it might be better to investigate his motive for asking the question at the time it happens. Calmly ask how did he come up with this. It's unclear how his mind comes up with take a picture from the subject of vacation.

• Also, I should mention that, if oh continue to look for minor "flaws", you will continue to be single, I hate to say it but, Miley's riight when she said "nobody's perfect".

What Guys Said 1

• He may just be a young dumb guy?

What Girls Said 2

• I totally get you... I was getting closed to this guy but just as friends. I actually thought he was a really good friend. He was nice and helped me with guy advice but he would always call me beautiful, perfect etc. From the beginning, I knew that he was into me but I knew he was a flirt so I kept him as a friend. Then one night, he told me to go on snapchat. He took a pic of his face and I did too. Then I just kept taking pics of random objects then he kept saying show your face. He took a pic of his abs and he was in boxers. By then, I stopped talking and texting him... if you're not comfortable tell him, it's not right

• You could always try to interact in a different environment (Starbucks, for instance) and/or approach different topics (something that you're interested in like literature and talk about favorite books or authors). See if he acts differently. At the gym people are sweaty, yet your workout outfit might have inhibited his normal way of interacting with you. Men are very visual creatures, that is all I'm saying, I'm all up for dressing whichever way you see fit. Hope this helps :)