Why is it that almost no guys my age are looking for a relationship?

I am 16 and have flirted with many guys althought not one of them was looking for a girlfriend they all wanted a no strings attached type of thing. How long will I have to wait until someone finally comes along?

Most Helpful Girl

• because they haven't hit maturity yet... puberty for girls is different before boys. They get more horny and we get more mature

What Guys Said 2

• why is it that almost all girls my age are looking for a committed relationship?

but honestly its because you're damn young lol.

• Haha I think guys your age just want sex, typical really...

What Girls Said 3

• Oh, child, you are so young. You have time. You don't need to worry about this now.

• You realize you aren't that much older than her right?

• @zendrya the gap in maturity between 16 and 23 is huge. Apparently you have some growing up to do as well.

• I think it really depends on the person actually. I am extremely mature for my age and for all you know she could be too. I know for a fact (not to be cocky at all but really just from experience) that I am more mature than a lot of adults. When people are ready for a relationship has nothing to do age but maturity and if someone is ready than how old that person is doesn't really matter.

• Girl... you are 16. A relationship should not be on your mind. Graduate high school, then graduate from college/get a job. Guys will always be there.

• Most guys I am friends with don't date or don't want to date right now because they don't see the point.

They are busy with school, and having fun with their mates.

I find it cool.

But they are a flirt.