First date off Craigslist?

I'm going to meet this guy I met on cl this weekend.

Don't tell me it isn't safe, I have this whole thing safely planned out that is not what I'm here to discuss, lol.

I just wanted to know.. he is pretty good looking, from what I have seen. He has seen pictures of me said I was cute and stuff whatever and he has taken a liking to me. But what if he doesn't think I'm as good looking in real life? This is my first date, I have never even had a boyfriend. A lot of people say I am pretty but bleh, I Have kinda bad acne scars on my cheeks but most people mistake them for freckles. I don't know I'm really nervous,

Most Helpful Guy

• "But what if he doesn't think I'm as good looking in real life?"

If you've been upfront then there isn't really much reason for him not to, but if he doesn't...you have a couple of drinks (or whatever you've arranged to do), chat for a bit and both go your separate ways.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about him not thinking you look as good in real life. Just go in there and be yourself. If you worry about how you look it will show and you will be more nervous than you already are. So just relax and enjoy yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• The only question I see is "what if he doesn't think I'm as good looking in real life?"

Well, remind him it's craigslist.