Girls, how long does it take for you to forgive a guy who got on your nerves for sending more than one message before she replied is two weeks enough?

basically we met on a dating site
got on well
asked her out on a date she said yes
didn't hear back from her for a week
so messaged her then she said she was not ready due to bad experince with ex
then she got angry as i messaged her twice before replying and she deleted me off facebook

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I forgive easy.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like she was looking for an easy excuse and used your texts as just that. The heck with her, move on :)

• That's definitely ridiculous of her... though.. there is one thing. When women go on dating sites.. sometimes it seems multiple men message you more than once. they never wait for a response.. It can get overwhelming.. it may not have been you that originally annoyed her and perhaps someone was way more insistent and you got caught in the shot fire. I would say move on though. If you are ready to date.. look for a woman who is emotionally ready, you deserve it!

• Well she might regret being so hot headed and reacting that way but she might not do anything about it. In other words if I were you I might look for someone else.

• How long does it take me? About 2 minutes. I am not bothered by multiple messages at all.

Now if she told you before "don't send me multiple messages" and things are as unserious as they sound here then I prob have already moved on within 2 weeks.

I've done online dating and I don't really get attached to a guy until we are further than 1 date and a few messages along, so I would say move on.