In your honest opinion where is the best place to go for a first date?
- Coffee shop25% (5)8% (1)19% (6)Vote
- Restaurant for lunch5% (1)8% (1)6% (2)Vote
- Restaurant for dinner15% (3)8% (1)12% (4)Vote
- His or her house5% (1)8% (1)6% (2)Vote
- the Park35% (7)58% (7)44% (14)Vote
- Bar10% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
- Other (please say)5% (1)10% (1)7% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Hmm I'm trying to think back on my first dates. The first was at the park, the second his house, and the third the mall (because there was a terrible thunderstorm that ruined the other plans)
I like a date where I can walk around and get out the jitters. But it's also important to have the option to sit down. I think being comfortable is key.
My favorite date was the date that I shared the first kiss with my boyfriend with. It was at a nature park. We were on a canopy walk and there was rain, thunder, and lightening (it didn't stop us this time! haha) and it was a great date because there was so much to see and explore. We also had the chance to sit down and look at animal pelts and animal tracts, it was so much fun. But some people might not appreciate a date that requires mosquito spray, sneakers, and accepting a lot of sweat.1