Best place to go for a first date in your opinion?

In your honest opinion where is the best place to go for a first date?

• Coffee shop
  • Restaurant for lunch
  • Restaurant for dinner
  • His or her house
  • the Park
  • Bar
  • Other (please say)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm I'm trying to think back on my first dates. The first was at the park, the second his house, and the third the mall (because there was a terrible thunderstorm that ruined the other plans)

I like a date where I can walk around and get out the jitters. But it's also important to have the option to sit down. I think being comfortable is key.

My favorite date was the date that I shared the first kiss with my boyfriend with. It was at a nature park. We were on a canopy walk and there was rain, thunder, and lightening (it didn't stop us this time! haha) and it was a great date because there was so much to see and explore. We also had the chance to sit down and look at animal pelts and animal tracts, it was so much fun. But some people might not appreciate a date that requires mosquito spray, sneakers, and accepting a lot of sweat.

What Girls Said 7

• Voted for the park. It's a no pressure, open, environment. There's no time limit. Could stay all day, could stay 30 minutes.

• I would want to meet at a pub for a drink to calm the nerves, eating seems awkward when your meeting someone... If you have already met or know the person i would say lunch or dinner, but for a first meeting, a drink or a coffee, or maybe a walk in the park. I would suggest asking her "can we go for a coffee, maybe a drink, or a walk in the park?" and she would answer her preference.

• Restaurant for lunch or dinner is always a favourite with me.

• I wouldn't go to a restaurant, in my opinion it is a little bit to formal especially if it is a dinner. Coffee shops are the best I think and so are beaches cos they are super fun and way more chill.
    Never go the movies though because then you don't talk to each other at all. Movie nights at one of your houses are slightly better but even then you don't really talk a lot so yeah maybe save that for a later date

• I like simple dates where I can just sit and cuddle and talk while watching a view. That's just me though. You're older so your date might appreciate more effort.

• Let's play pool :D

Or go bowling.

• All of those are good choices

What Guys Said 4

• a picnic at the park of course!

• y restaurant and not mcdonald's or burger king?

should it be a "fancy" restaurant anyway?

• Her's or my house for a quiet evening.

• go to the beach man, with some music and vibe man...
    Let the waves and stars inspire you both