Clingiest person you've ever had to deal with?

If you've ever met a clingy person who got attached to you, share your story. I want to hear about the clingiest situations people have been stuck with. What's your clingiest situation that you've been on the receiving end of?

Most Helpful Girl

• okay, a week ago i met a guy at work. he asked for my nuber and i was i dont know amazed because it happend for the first time to me. so i gave him my number. He called me multiple times, and sent me three messages. i thought he was just really into me. so when i got home he asked for my fb. i gave him because its free messaging. so after not answeering on one of his messages he sent me multiple messages on the phone. so then he told me he is 32 and i am only 18 (bd two months ago). i guess that bothered me. the next day he sent me lots of messages and called me lots of times even though i asked him not to, because i had work. because this was too much for me i told him i dont want to go out. but he didn't. he called me and messaged me again. when he tagged himself on my pic... i thougt i wičč lose my cool. so he is ust too much. i told him i dont want that but he doesn't get it. this has thought me that i will never give my number to a stranger.

What Girls Said 4

• My high school boyfriend. If I didn't respond to his text after 5 minutes, he would send two more texts, and if I didn't reply to those, he would text my mom asking where I was.

He would also wait online for hours for me to get on - like he would spend his entire day just waiting for my name to pop up on chat. A couple times, he even wrote on my Facebook wall (for everyone to see) "hey, if you get online, don't go anywhere. I've just gone to the bathroom and I'll be back in a minute."

• my ex. oh my goodness gracious me...
    SO. ANNOYING.

• A crazy attention whore at work.
    I dealt with it in the end... =)

• I gave my number to this guy and he lost his mind after I didn't reply for 2 minutes. He would say "Hello" "Hello" "Are you mad at me?" in multiple texts.

What Guys Said 0