Why don't White guys like black girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I could ask the same of black girls regarding white guys. Honestly, why would white guys go chasing black girls when most black girls aren't into us? People date the people who like them back. Most black girls prefer black guys, and no one wants to be anyone else's second choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who says?
    I have a lot of white guys hit on me.

Whether a guy finds you attractive has to do with your facial features, your style, and the way you carry yourself.
    I find that a lot of races tend to be into me.

It's okay if you like white men...
    but shouldn't you just try to go after who likes you in general? Instead of focusing on his race?

• If you both have chemistry don't let someone being your race (or not your preference) stop you.
      You're making your options less in the dating world when you do this.

What Guys Said 14

• We don't?

I've found them attractive before, and one of my friend's uncle is married to an African-American woman.

• Lots of white guys like black girls. Indeed, last night , I was jacking it thinking of Gayle King and Kerry Washington. I felt that I needed to add a little color to my stable of women that I fantasize about! ;)

• Generalizing much?

• Seriously, who cares? If one group of guys doesn't like you, go to the next. Last I checked, black guys still date black girls, so go worry over them.

• Bitch I'll introduce you to my mother and hold your hand in public if you run into me.

• I love black girls. they are hot usually. i love their asses very much! the best asses in the whole world!

• Says who? I'm dating one right now?

• we dont find them attractive. sorry!

• The other day I saw a white male/black female couple. It's not THAT rare

• because gross generalisations make sense.

• Not true! I have lots of White friends who date black girls

• They do in my experience. Just a Mexican guys observance.

• Probably because they ask this question on GaG every day. White guys don't like annoying people.

• Who the fuck said that they don't? Huh? Who?

What Girls Said 8

• There are plenty of white guys that like black women. There is even white guys out there that prefer only black women.

• Who said they don't?

• OH MY GOD
    THEY DO
    a lot DO
    CALM DOWN

• Some do, some don't.

• Sup cutie, glad to see that you're confident enough to wear braids 20 years after they went out of style.

• @Nuqood haha not sure if that's an insult or a compliment, but i've only ever been told I look classy not 'out of fashion'. Thanks either way though, I love my braids.

• For the love of god, when will this question stop being asked?

• I think because of their ego or something. They're ashamed to walk with his black girlfriend and get this look from white girls"why? He deserve someone better than her! He's super hot but she's ugly" people are shit sometimes but again if someone would care of other people's opinions he won't be able to date anyone who want. I'm not black but I know how some people think.

• I'm "kinda white" and I don't mind people of other skin color, bye now.

• Why dont black men like girls with red hair?