Girls, What is a bad boy to you?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• The only bad boy idea that I like is the idea of a rebel. Argues with those in authority, causes a little chaos, but, ultimately, wouldn't hurt anyone he doesn't absolutely need to. A bad boy doesn't care about rules and that kind of thing, but has a heart of gold. For me, anyone who's cruel or mean to those who don't deserve it, isn't a 'bad boy', they're just an asshole.

What Girls Said 6

• Does his own thing, lots of confidence, huge ego, knows how to pursue women, knows his value, doesn't settle with just any girl.

• A bad boy is a guy that is not suitable for me, it's unattractive and overrated to date 'bad boys' they're usually stupid and arrogant

• Who drives dirty bikes💕👌

• It depends haha... Like a bad boy that you wouldn't want to be around is like a player who messes around with a bunch of girls and hurts they're emotional state making them think that they actually like them but play with their feelings instead. A good bad boy would be like a boy that acts bad looks bad but isn't actually bad there are a lot of those.. Hard to explain my boyfriend is a "bad boy" like he acts all tough when in reality he's pretty sensitive and loving

• To me a bad boy is the rebel type of of guy. Doesn't like to listen to others but actually cares, etc. Like the cliche movie thing. The actual lawbreaker guy isn't really a bad boy to me.