What would keep a man from asking a woman out?

I am having a difficult time dating since my divorce. I have been told I am a beautiful woman, have a great personality and I do get attention from men... yet I never get asked out. One female friend told me its because I don't "dress up" enough. I am a very natural person, I don't wear makeup and I dress casual... mostly jeans comfy shirts and flip flops, minimal jewelry. Another male friend said it was because I'm intimidating. I'm confident, have a career my own home etc... basically have my shit together. Another friend (female) says it is because I'm too much like a guy... I like beer, wings and watching sports... than men see me as one of the guys.

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• A resting bitch face and lack of acknowledgement.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well... fuck.

• Show All
    • Wine and dine then benefits?

• Haha... no deal

What Guys Said 5

• You do sound more like a friend, like one of the "buds" more to me. Maybe try to doll yourself up just a notch or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously.. Why can't you ask someone out? Also, do they all know know you are single? otherwise they my assume you are taken

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm... good point... never thought about that!

• Yea maybe try to fem up your look a little bit, but guys tend to mostly not want to deal with rejection

0|0
    0|0
  • Try smiling

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm always smiling and laughing... Get tons of compliments on my smile...

• well its changed and guys like it when girls ask the guy out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.