Do men know when a girl is too good for them bc of her character is there such a thing?

If he is a player and he meets a woman who is younger and beautiful and established with a kind heart but doesn't sleep around and he knows she is looking for something real; and he knows he won't give her what she wants, would he stay friends but keep flirting and tell her she is beautiful and just a great girl but he won't be what she wants? Like she is too good in a sense? He did that to me we kissed once but he said im not going to be what you want we are better as friends and he told my friend when I was standing right next to him that whoever I marry will be very lucky and that I am beautiful. And he still flirts. And says he likes having me as a friend. He even got me a bday cake and made a joke he only does that for girls he loves. But doesn't want to date. Huh.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've rejected women for similar reasons in the past, but it's also sort of a way of dodging responsibility maybe. For me, personally it was due to problems with myself and commitment. But yeah, maybe it is better than playing someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a player he won't give up he will continue to flirt till u give in

• Till I have sex? Yeah he wishes. Not happening lol

What Guys Said 2

• just as a friend indeed as it seems... he even said it himself dat u won't be anything more than friends din't he? he's honest he said u r not wot he's lookin for!

• Well, it's too much for me to date her if the girl's too good for me. I want someone who is very much like me, and I think I've found the right person.

What Girls Said 0