Girls, Feeling up GF?

Do most girls enjoy being fealt up by their boyfriends, and if so what does it feel like. If not, why and how to make it feel better. Thanks

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Be gentle and teasing and kiss her slowly, it'll get her really wet. Gently play with her breasts and nipples under her shirt, grab her butt, lightly brush your fingertips along her thighs. My boyfriend always does those things as well as gently kissing my neck and earlobes and collarbone. Then he traces his finger super lightly around my clit through my panties and then slowly puts his hand in my panties to rub me slowly... then that either leads to him giving me oral or sex. But even if you are not ready for that some gentle caresses and kissing are always great! I loved how my boyfriend let me set the pace first we'd just kiss and hole each other and then I put his hands on my butt and let him touch there then abut a week after that I let him touch my boobs, then I let him rub me down there and then after that he asked if he could go down on me and I let him. I also was the one who suggested sex when I was ready and that was gentle and awesome too!

What Girls Said 4

• I LOVE my boyfriend's hands on my body. I like the warmth of his hands; I like his gentle caresses and his massages; I like that my body turns him on - feeling him get hard while his hands are wandering all over me is the best; I like that it's often foreplay, so I get excited when he starts touching me; and there are parts of my body where I'm so sensitive and his touch is at once soothing and electrifying. Being felt up is fabulous.

• Yeah but not in public...

• I'd like that

• Yeah girlfriends do like that but not too rough you know what i mean unless your girlfriend likes that but most girls like being touched like softly i guess and what do you mean bu being felt up? Bc it could be different for different things you know