My boyfriend loves 2 other girls (as friends).. one I really don't like.. and the other I don't know at all. What do I do? Should I be mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys have only been dating for a bit. Then no you should not be mad at all I get you feel jealous but if it doesn't work out between you two he'll have friends to fall back on. If you freak and make him lose his friends then you guys end up breaking up he loses great friendships. Don't let it get to you they are his friends not yours so you don't have to like them. The only time you should be mad is if they are rude to you but if you just don't like them because they are girls and they hang out with your boyfriend then let it go.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• firstly why don't you like the one girl? explain this to your boyfriend and ask to meet this other girl if she's so important to him if you meet her you might like her. how does he explain his love for the other girls? it seems like declarations of love should be saved for you if you get me? also chances are if you don't like this girl based on instinct/gut feeling go with it because chances are you're right

• Um i mean i would be mad but has he known them longer than you? You never know bc sometimes the girls could sloghtly have a crush on him. But id be pretty irritated but if they're seriously just friends then i wouldn't worry but i would still be a little mad