Guys, What do you think of curvy girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love curvy girls. Something about that shape, the way their hips, chest, and butt bounces when they move, it just makes me drool. They make my higher mind completely switch off and it's hard to think about anything else but wanting her. I think it's my lizard brain at work, because curvy girls look very motherly. I also LOVE their thick legs and yes, I love their tummies too. I like the thickness because it gives me something substantial to hold her tight and feel her warmth. I like how they are fluffy and squishy and there's so many places I'd want to grab, rub, kiss, lick, and give some gentle love bites.

If I were with a curvy girl, I'd feel like a kid on Christmas morning - I don't know what I want to play with first! :D

I may have gone over the top there, but the point is, there are guys out there who are just wild about curvy girls. So cheer up! A happy girl is only even more cute.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• What do you mean by curvy? Some pictures might help. I think most guys like curvy, but "curvy" is different for almost everyone. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Many men like curvy girls. Most men do not like stick-thin anorexics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the definition of curvy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Curvy/ bigger girls are all gorgeous i have no deal breaker on dating them.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They drive me nuts lol. It's just very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curvy girls

0|1
    0|0
  • Most guys like curvy girls hahaha